The Lost City of Barakus
Starting a New Character
- Roll 4d6 and drop the lowest dice. Do this six times. This is one set.
- Roll six sets.
- Select the best set to create your character.
- You get the max hit points for first level.
- For each level after first you keep rolling the hit die, adding each roll until you max out. Example: on a d8 you roll a 1, 4, 6. 1+4=5+6=11 You’ve maxed out so your total of hit points for this level would be 5.
- When rolling for healing you inverse the roll. So on a d8 1=8, 2=7, 3=4, 4=4, 5=5, 6=6, 7=7, 8=8
- A character receives a feat every odd level.